For Immediate Assistance: (815) 626-1131
What are Your Questions about Funeral and Cremation Planning in Dixon, IL?
Schilling Funeral Home & Cremation offers compassionate, dignified, and affordable funeral services for families. Our funeral home has been trusted by many since 1975. As you are preparing to design funeral or cremation services for a loved one, we encourage you to talk to our team about your options. Contact us at (815) 626-1131 or visit us at 702 1st Ave, Sterling, IL 61081.
Asking questions about funeral and cremation services in Dixon, IL is one of the best ways that you can learn about the industry. Some people are shy to talk to a funeral director because they are worried that their questions might seem ridiculous. Instead of jumping to conclusions about the industry, it is a good idea to learn about your options. This information will enable you to plan and hold funeral services that honor your loved one in the right way.
At Schilling Funeral Home & Cremation, we understand that funeral planning can be confusing if you don’t understand the industry. As you are preparing to design funeral services for a loved one, we encourage you to talk to our team about your options. We’re just a phone call away, helping you find the answers that will guide your decisions in this time of need.
Overview of Funeral and Cremation Options in Dixon, IL
Everyone should start with the basics when it comes to funeral planning. Instead of tackling all of the decisions at once, it is best to evaluate the available services. Read on our website, and you will become informed about each of these services. You are also welcome to contact our team at your convenience to learn more about your options:
- Cremations: What is the right solution for cremation? You can talk to us about coordinating cremation with full funeral services. We are also happy to assist if you prefer a standalone cremation without other services.
- Direct Cremation: Scheduling cremation without a formal funeral or gathering of friends and family is known as direct cremation. This option is a great choice if you prefer a DIY approach with funeral services at home.
- Low-Cost Cremation: What is your budget for the funeral services? When funds are tight, we can help you keep the costs low. Direct cremation is an excellent answer to reduce your spending while honoring your loved one at the same time.
- Traditional Funeral: Maintaining tradition can be an important way to support the needs of your family and loved one. Do you have specific religious or family traditions that should be included with the funeral services? We are here to assist with all of your preferences.
- Burials: You have the freedom to choose the burial location, as well as the casket, vault, and other details of this aspect of funeral planning. We also offer burial services for cremated ashes if desired.
- Military Honors: Your loved one deserves recognition for the years they spent defending our country. These military honors show our gratitude for the dedication and sacrifice that was made for our freedom.
- Cremation with Memorial Service: Don’t assume that cremation eliminates your opportunity to schedule a time to meet with friends and family. One option is to hold a memorial service in our funeral home, a church, at home, or another location of your choice.
- Pre-Needs: We are here to assist with pre-need funeral planning. These services allow you to handle the details of your future funeral at your convenience. Preneed planning is a great solution so that you don’t leave the burden on your loved ones when you are gone.
What are your questions about these funeral options? Schilling Funeral Home & Cremation is here to help with all aspects of funeral planning. You deserve to work with the best team in the area, so we invite you to contact us for a consultation.
Funeral Planning, Your Way
When it comes to funeral and cremation planning in Dixon, IL, we believe that every person deserves to have a unique event. Our funeral planning services are always customized to match the desires and requests of the family. We offer traditional services, as well as alternative or custom options. The goal is to create an event that gives people the chance to reflect on the memories that were shared over the years.
What are your preferences for funeral planning? You’ll find that our team offers a forward-thinking approach with these services. We respect that families come from various backgrounds and beliefs. We honor your desires every step of the way.
It is important that you have a team to answer your questions and assist with every aspect of funeral planning. As you are preparing for this upcoming event, we’re here to help every step of the way.
You can learn more about funeral and cremation services in Dixon, IL by talking to us. We have a beautiful home that you can tour. We are always a phone call away if you would like to discuss your options over the phone. Schilling Funeral Home & Cremation is located at 702 1st Ave, Sterling, IL 61081. Call at your convenience for information about the available services: (815) 626-1131
Funeral & Cremation FAQs
What are the questions to ask when considering a funeral and cremation services in Dixon, IL?
- Do funeral homes do cremations?
- What is the cheapest way to be cremated?
- How soon after death do they cremate?
- Does the body feel pain during cremation?
- How much does a funeral cost if you are cremated?
- Learn more.
How to overview of funeral and cremation options in Dixon, IL?
Everyone should start with the basics when it comes to funeral planning. Instead of tackling all of the decisions at once, it is best to evaluate the available services. Read on our website, and you will become informed about each of these services. Learn more about funeral planning here.
How to decide a funeral planning in your way?
When it comes to funeral and cremation planning in Dixon, IL, we believe that every person deserves to have a unique event. Our funeral planning services are always customized to match the desires and requests of the family. We offer traditional services, as well as alternative or custom options. The goal is to create an event that gives people the chance to reflect on the memories that were shared over the years. Learn more about pre-planning here.